Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Peach Cobbler Hack

For when treats are calling, and you need something to indulge...


I came up with this cobbler recipe last year when I had tons of peaches and no idea how to use them quickly.

I'm not a big fan of traditional peach cobbler because it's just too cake batter tasting.

My solution was fresh peaches, granola, cinnamon and honey with a dollop of whipped cream or yogurt on top.



Healthy Peach Cobbler

2-3 peaches, sliced

1/8 c granola

2-3 teaspoons cinnamon

2 teaspoons honey, drizzled

Bake at 375 for 15 min or until fragrant and peaches are tender. Serve warm with 1/2 c plain yogurt or with a small dollop of whipped cream.

This was our family night treat tonight and Joshua loved it. 😍

It even had my traditional cobbler dad asking for more! (He's not easy to convince to change his ways!)

I'm in the process of creating and printing a recipe book to share some of my favorites, tried and true from my kitchen! 

If you'd be interested in this, then SHARE THIS POST on your page!! As soon as I reach 100 shares (and new likes on my fan page) then I'll work to create a "chatbook" with my IG recipes and tips and I'll make it available as a free prize and for purchase!

All people who share and like this post will be entered into a drawing for one of the first 3 copies for FREE!



No comments:

Post a Comment